Friday, May 12, 2006

I ordered from Winter Promise today...


I still didn't get a catalog and I just could not wait any longer! What was that I said about needing to have patience? Well, let's just say that went right out the window. Now I will be looking for my box from Winter Promise and Amazon! I love getting packages in the mail! Honestly, is there a person out there that doesn't love getting packages in the mail??? You all realize I just created another reason for me to be looking for that darn mailman every second of every day for at least the next week? Oh, why or why can't they just apparate (you know APPARATE from Harry Potter?) the darn books here? That's right, I know, because I am supposed to be learning to do that whole patience thing better. I think I got the reason now... but I don't like it! Not one bit!

No comments: