Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I told you I would give you a glimpse into life at our house...


Well, today, had its interesting moments. It is laundry day around here. Sebastian has managed to go through all of his shorts and tops. The only thing I had left were short overalls. I have stopped putting these on him because he STRIPS everytime I put him in one. But, desperate times call for desperate measures. I put him down for his nap around 1pm. I could still hear him playing at 2pm. I walked around to the outside of his window to peak in on him. Sure enough... he is standing there BUTT NAKED! Okay, I head back into the house. Yes, yes, I am a peeping tom! I soon realize he has peed all over his bed. I do not want to take him out of his bed because he will run away and then I will have to catch his naked butt. So, I take the sheet off from side to side. I am planning to put a diaper on him, but I want to remake the bed and lay him down. I am thinking he already peed, he will not go again. WHERE DID I GET THIS REASONING??? HELLO!!! OF COURSE HE IS GOING TO PEE AGAIN! And all over the clean bedding! AHHHHH!!! So, I start all over! I will repeat this to myself again and again - Do not put that child to bed with short overalls on... do not put that child to bed with short overalls on!

No comments: