Sunday, September 03, 2006

Houston... we have BANGS!



After my last post about should Savannah keep her bangs grown out or should she get them cut, we talked and talked and talked some more over what to do. Of course, once I told her she could get them cut if she wanted to... she didn't want to anymore. Then, of course, I was excited that they were going to be cut short again. I am seeing a glimpse into what life could be like when she is a teenager and frankly, I am quite scared. Finally, one night over dinner, we told her we could cut them and then IF I HAD TO - I would let her grow them out again if she wanted. She agreed and daddy took her outside to cut those bangs right off! Personally, I love her hair this way. My mom loves it this way and Tim likes it pretty much too. She immediately said she hated her hair this way and was growing the out again. I told her that was fine, but she had to wait till I did her annual pictures because I wanted them to look right. We shall see what happens. I think I am going to be thankful God gave me two boys and only one girl.

No comments: