Monday, September 11, 2006

My current favorite song and a remembrance of 9/11...

Last night, I was looking for this song on You Tube. It is called "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns. I wasn't looking for a 9/11 video, just looking to see if there was a video for this song. I found several, but this one for 9/11 stuck out. If you haven't heard this song before, give it a listen. It is so good! One thing I am sure of is that we all have "storms". Sometimes it may be a sprinkle and sometimes it is a all out hurricane, but I do know we will all have "storms". My favorite part of this song is this -

I lift my eyes unto the hills
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth
I lift my eyes unto the hills
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth
Psalms 121


No comments: