Monday, October 30, 2006

Friday Feast (late again)

Feast One Hundred & Seventeen

Appetizer Create a new candle scent.
They probably have this somewhere, but a warm baked brownie smell would be great!

Soup Name one way you show affection to others.
Well, I didn't used to be a huggy person except to Tim and my kids, but I am getting more huggy these days. I do like to cook for people I care about. Nothing major, but I like to make brownies or a simple dinner. Maybe that is why I would like a brownie candle!

Salad What is your favorite writing instrument?
my computer - seriously, I have nearly forgotten how to write in cursive. My hand starts to hurt if I write too long. I prefer to type anything even a grocery list.

Main Course If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
I could probably find a scrapbooking store online, but most likely I would get something from Amazon. They have lots of stuff to choose from.

Dessert Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Yes, I am dressing up as the "Mom that takes her kids trick or treating"! How is that for a costume? My sister, Michelle, did buy me a cute halloween top that I will be wearing.

No comments: