Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Feast

One Hundred & Fifteen
Appetizer Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

Hmmm... probably an hour a week on blogs - don't ask me about the homeschooling message board I read... I am not naming an amount of time.

SoupYour community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

We just got the kids yearbook from this year. All of my kids were in it, even Sebastian. It is a great story of all the things that filled their year.

Salad What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

As much as I loved visiting St. John - I would still have to say Disney World is more interesting. Simply because there are way more things to do there. Although all the snorkeling is really interesting in St. John.

Main Course If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

This is easy... BEST HUSBAND AWARD - it has been a rough week and he has held me close and let me know it would all be okay.

Dessert What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?

I used to love blue more than anything. I still do love blue, but Savannah loves red and the more time she has been in my life - I notice I tend to love red more because it reminds me of her spirit. I guess the color says I am in love with my amazing daughter.

No comments: