Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Sixteen
These are leftovers from the 10/15/2004 Feast. The Chef is busy and tired. Thanks for playing!

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Water

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

School books, printer paper, picture of me and Tim

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

Hmmm... I would say a 9.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

It has been a long travel day for me. I couldn't come up with anything. I asked my mom and sister (who are traveling with me) and they couldn't come up with anything either. Sorry!

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

I say this in the nicest possible way - my kids stress me out - that doesn't mean I don't love them and adore them - but they do stress me out at times. Talking to Tim calms me down, chocolate calms me down and a quarter of a xanax is a great, great thing for being calmed down! LOL!

1 comment:

Homeschool Mama said...

I just read your profile and realized we have allot in common! I hav been married to my high school sweetheat for 15 years! We were married at 16 and 17. God Bless You! It's great to see others that worked to make thier marriage work and not give up! I love your blog. You can check mine out at: http://glowhomeschool.blogspot.com/
and
http://myweightlosssjourney.blogspot.com/