Wednesday, November 08, 2006

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten...


Hooray! I can count! Really, I can, but that isn't the reason for this post. The other night at dinner - Tim and Timmy were talking about something. I don't remember what exactly, but Tim said "seven, eight" and then Sebastian said "NINE". We all sorta looked at him like HUH??? Then he went on to say, "Free (three), four, five". I am sure there are those of you out there that think - so what... my two year old did that too. I absolutely know there are two year olds that do that and even three year olds that read. Just not my kids! I have plain, old, typical, everyday type of kids. I remember when Timmy was just about two years old and his cousin, Sean, was 3 months younger than him. We were visiting and Sean was showing me his mommy's shoes. He told me one pair was taupe and one pair was beige. I sat there completely astonished. I mean we hadn't even gotten brown down with Timmy. So, yes, I do know that this is not really a huge thing, but it sure took us off guard. Gotta love NOGGIN because I can tell you that this mommy hasn't really been working number or letters or even potty training with this baby. I have been doing all that other house stuff from my other posts and doing 3rd grade with Savannah. NOGGIN - it's preschool on TV as the commercial says.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!