Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No REAL news...

Who is out there checking in to see if we heard about the house? I know my sister is - I can see the Arkansas ip address on my stat counter. She is my most faithful reader! LOL! The answer is we don't have an answer. NOPE! NO ANSWER! We did learn that the bank would not even consider the other people's offer because of their lack of decent earnest money. That means we are the only offer they are considering. We thought we would hear back today, but it is after 6pm and I haven't heard anything. I have been really busy working on house stuff. Sunday and Monday I put new stucco around the windows. Tim had to chip it out to put in new windows awhile back. I painted half of the patio and painted the sides of the windows yesterday while Sebastian sleeping. This morning, Savannah and I packed her room. Let's just say there was a whole lot of stuff packed into that one room. This afternoon, I vacuumed the pool and finished the patio. That is the main reason for my lack of interesting writing or at least posting some cute pictures. I do have some that I would like to share, but I think it may be later rather than sooner. Stay tuned...

No comments: