Friday, April 20, 2007

Prom pictures and ramblings...








It has been almost a week of no blogging. I talked to my sister-in-law today. She said she wondered if I was stressed because I wasn't blogging. Yes, that would be the answer. I have been trying to finish house stuff, loan stuff, etc. I don't like to whine here, so thus the lack of blogging. The good news it that I have 3 realtor appointments set up and should soon have a pretty good idea of our house status. I hope! Hang in there... it is sure to get more exciting. I was talking to a friend earlier this week and realized I hadn't put any of the prom pictures on my blog. Timmy had a girlfriend/prom date, but they are no longer a couple. Nice pictures though! Prom was not nearly as fun this year as last year, so I was told. They were all quite unhappy about it. I am so sorry it turned out that way for all of them. I would say there is always next year, but this was Timmy's senior prom. Instead I am hoping graduation and the festivities will be fun. I will try to post house pictures on Sunday. I am planning to take pictures for flyers, so hope I can get a blog entry up about all the projects finally being done.

No comments: