Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Feast (its been a long time, huh?)

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

1 - I really only watch NASCAR and usually the Superbowl.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

At the moment, I would be happy if I could remember all of the details to the Harry Potter books because I am getting ready to read the last book. I have forgotten lots of "important" things since reading the first book like 8 years ago.

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?

I don't really have one. I don't usually eat breakfast. If we go out to eat or if Tim is cooking - I like pancakes, eggs, home fries and bacon. I also really like these homemade cinnamon rolls I have a recipe for.

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

Go to Barnes and Nobles, pick up all the scrapbooking magazines and a few other celeb magazines, carry them to the coffee bar, order some chocolate thing, sit down with Tim, eat chocolate while flipping through magazines. Ummm... he reads DIFFERENT magazines! LOL! One of my favorite cheap dates!

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

About 10 minutes - as Vickie says to me, "You have a Sebastian!"

No comments: