Monday, July 23, 2007

Homeschooling is a journey...

Somebody posted this on the homeschooling board I read. She posted it as a reminder that we don't homeschool to just get to a finishing point. We homeschool for all the adventures along the way. I went to lunch with my friend and former boss on Friday. She asked me if I was going to homeschool Sebastian. I told her that I just didn't see any other way. When we got into this it was because of a need that Timmy had, but now it has become our lifestyle. I told her that was part of the HUGE reason we decided to move to South Carolina - so I could continue to homeschool. This little video reminded me of that decision. Timmy is all done with school with me and it went quick. Savannah is in the process and Sebastian has yet to begin formal schooling. I have to remember it is the journey that is important!

No comments: