Friday, July 13, 2007

What is going on here and why I haven't written a thing...

I know I have been semi-silent again. We started school this week - well, does it count that we already took a day off? We tried to start school on Monday and we did. We even did school on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday, I ran errands and left my kids with my mom for the morning. Oh... I can't tell you how wonderful errands ALONE was. I thought I would come home and do school, but as much of my life goes, other things took over. Suffice to say, school did not happen. My hope is to accomplish it all today including much of yesterday's missed things. In between all of this we went to meet Daddy for lunch on Tuesday followed by stopping by Miss Vickie's to see her huge pool hoisted over her roof and installed in the gigantic hole in the backyard. I wanted to take pictures, but I didn't get to it. Sebastian got in a tussle with her dog and got bit. He is FINE, FINE, FINE!!! Miss Vickie is probably one of the sweetest people I know and she is greatly upset by this. My sister-in-law asked if I was going to post pictures, but I don't really want to since I know it will make Miss Vickie sad. AGAIN - HE IS FINE! Then in between all of that, I have been making about a zillion phone calls on a whole bunch of stuff. It has just kept me busy. Today will be cleaning from top to bottom for our Open Houses scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. We put in the paper and hopefully somebody will come buy my house. I hope! I will post a in detail list of school curriculum at some point for all you curriculum junkies out there.

No comments: