Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Five Guys and a Burger



My mom, Sebastian, and I went to dinner on Friday night. I wanted to take her to our new Five Guys and a Burger. My sister-in-law, Karen, took us to one when we were in South Carolina. It is not fancy in anyway, but it has the BEST burgers and the fries are really, really good too. You get to pick from a ton of toppings. When I was younger, I was a pretty boring topping person. I was like mustard, ketchup and a pickle or two. Now I am like LOAD IT UP with mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, a little onion, pickles and then my very favorite MUSHROOMS! Awesome! They have regular burgers and what they call "little burgers". I find that the little ones are good enough for me by the time you add the toppings and fries. A regular order of fries is enough for two people too. So, if you happen to have one of these - stop by and get a great burger. Oh and it is not a bad price either. Very reasonable! You can find them by clicking here -
Five Guys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks SO good! The nearest one is 1 1/2 hours away! :(