Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?

This had me a little stumped. Art as in Art I would purchase or like to go look at? I guess that would be photographs. I love real photos over painted pictures, etc. Art I love to do? Scrapbooking. I love it when I am motivated. With all the stress in my life, I haven't been motivated. I did scrap 16 pages last weekend though. I was pretty happy with myself for getting that done.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

A couple of months ago I went to lunch with Linda. She is my very good friend and used to be my boss. We try to go to lunch every once in awhile. It is supposed to be once a month, but she is really, really busy. (Especially, since I don't work there anymore and can't help her with projects!) She has taken me to lunch I think 3 times this year. She ALWAYS pays even though I ALWAYS tell her no. She is such a sweet and kind person!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

During PMS week - I am a 12 on a scale of 1-10. The rest of the time, probably a 7 or 8.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

Actually, responding to emails maybe 10 minutes. Reading emails - probably 30 to 60 minutes.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

For years and years and years we have set it at 79. This summer we changed to 78 and sometimes if we are showing the house at some point during that day we put it down to 76 or 77. We figure other people like it cooler.

No comments: