Monday, November 05, 2007

Can you stand a few more Busch Gardens pictures?

Nothing really exciting has happened in the last few days. It was a very low stress weekend unfortunately no house showings, etc. I actually wanted to blog about something this morning, but can't really think of anything to write about. Then I remembered that we went to Busch Gardens again a few weeks ago. We got some pretty cool pictures. This was the first time we walked around all of the animals because it was a little cooler. Now it is really nice outside and I hope we can get back this week or next. Anyway, here are our pictures.


We have a "tradition" of stopping for a funnel cake. This was our first time getting the strawberries and they were yummy!
We got there just in time for giraffe and zebra feedings. Very cool!


I told my kids that this was their new home! They seemed pretty happy about it. Grandma had to take a peek too!



Doesn't it look like that Spotted Hyena is just going to walk right up to her? Sorta freaky, huh? There really is glass between them - I assure you!
I didn't remember this part of the zoo area and was really surprised to find it. It was very cool! Can you see the hippo behind us? He is just sleeping underwater and all the fish are munching on him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great pictures. Glad you blogged. I was beginning to wonder if you dropped off the face of the earth. Well, OK, it's only been 3 days but no e-mail either... LOL. Love ya.