Wednesday, February 06, 2008

So far...

We have been here for about 2.5 weeks. I went walking with Karen yesterday. Then I decided to walk around once more because it just felt like a good thing to do. As I walked around, I thought in my head SO FAR... So far, I am loving my house. It is a little cramped and cluttered, but I have in my head how it will look one day. So far, I love driving around this place that is new to me. I am just taken back when I see a place with lots of land and horses just grazing on it. They are just so pretty. So far, when I drive into the neighborhood, I love the part at the top of the hill where you look out over tons of trees. I remembered that I felt that way when I first drove here to visit Debi way back years ago. So far, I love the new Super Walmart. It is so quiet in there. Nothing like the one we had in Florida. So far, the Target is very nice here too. It is a little creepy quiet though. Tim and I wanted to start singing to add some noise while we were shopping. So far, I really like watching Tim "play" in his yard. It makes me happy to know he is enjoying that part of our house. So far, I love having my nieces and nephew come in and out. I love getting hug from one of them just out of the blue. So far, I love the friendship I have found in our family. It is nice to have people to sit and talk with or play a game of cards. It is nice to not have to go very far, just out your door and over a house or two to find a friendly face and a warm welcome. Oh, yes, there is one more so far that I can think of off the top of my head. I LOVE MY KITCHEN! I absolutely LOVE IT! I clean off my countertops and think I am so very glad Tim insisted we spend the money for the nicer ones. I just love them. I can't wait until the finishing touches are put on it. I am sure there are other things that I love so far. I just had these random ones rolling around in my head. The thing is that is has been stressful. With a surgery and a few whining kids (we aren't going to mention how my most whining one is my 18 year old), I am still feeling a lot of stress has gone away by just moving. So, I guess this is my rundown of how I feel SO FAR.

No comments: