Saturday, March 01, 2008

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Eighty One
By fridaysfeast on Uncategorized

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged?

Karis, my niece... she hugged me before she went home tonight.

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

If by chance you dye your hair much too dark... you can lift some of the color out by washing your hair with Dawn Dishwashing Soap. It doesn't take it all the way out, but after several to many washings - it will lighten. Head and Shoulders also strips some of the color. Ask me how I know this??? Yes, I dyed my hair too dark. I googled for help and came up with this solution. I washed my hair 3 or 4 times the first day with Dawn and Head and Shoulders. I repeated the process over the next few days. I went from gothic to dark brown by doing this.

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of?

Sunshine. I also think that the basement of the house I grew up in was yellow - a very happy shade of yellow.

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

Probably kids. Although, they don't sit still like a beautiful landscape, mountain or beach do.

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?

The last Harry Potter book - 784 pages. I read it in a weekend. I couldn't wait.

No comments: